In Week 7, you integrated and applied elements of the course content in the Signature Assignment, which allowed you to address a significant question or issue is some manner (i.e., through creative thinking, critical thinking, problem-solving, inquiry and analysis, etc.). Your faculty has provided feedback on your Week 7 assignment, and in this last week of the course, you will have the opportunity to review, reflect on, and respond to how that feedback can help you improve your academic performance and contribute to your professional growth.
In week 8, you will reflect on:
1. How the professional competencies associated with this course were developed or addressed
2. The practical relevance of the course concepts to professional growth and career interests
3. Future considerations to keep in mind for the professional field as related to the topics covered in this course
For this assignment, you may want to schedule a 1:1 meeting with your faculty to discuss the feedback provided and to inform your responses. You might want to ask questions about feedback you may not understand or areas identified as needing improvement. Future considerations for the professional field regarding the topics covered in this course
You may want to schedule a 1:1 meeting with your faculty for this assignment to discuss the feedback provided and to inform your responses. You may wish to inquire about feedback that you do not understand or areas identified as needing improvement.
Using the Response to Feedback and Self-Reflection Template found in this week’s Books and Resources area, you will:
1. Comprehensively and specifically address the feedback provided by faculty on your Week 7 Signature Assignment. You will summarize your faculty’s feedback and provide a response using the prompts to guide you.
2. Provide a self-reflection on how this course contributed to your professional growth and your understanding of future trends and/or challenges related to your profession. You will support your assertions with scholarly and/or professional literature.
To successfully complete this assignment, you will complete the Response to Feedback and Self-Reflection Template and present a summary of your assignment by either preparing a PowerPoint presentation with voice over or a Kaltura Video presentation.
Length: Completed Response to Feedback and Self-Reflection Template and
Choose one of the following:
PowerPoint: A minimum of 3-5 slides, not including a reference slide. Voice-over required.
Kaltura Video Presentation: Maximum time of 3-5 minutes. Business casual or professional attire required.
References: List any additional references used in the assignment.