Read the “Case Study Analysis.”
Select one of the following theories that you feel best applies to treating the client in the case study:
2. Rational Emotive Behavioral
Write a 750-1,000-word analysis of the case study using the theory you chose. Include the following in your analysis.
1. What concepts of the theory make it the most appropriate for the client in the case study?
2. Why did you choose this theory over the other theory?
3. What will be the goals of counseling and what intervention strategies are used to accomplish those goals?
4. Is the theory designed for short- or long-term counseling?
5. What will be the counselor’s role with this client?
6. What is the client’s role in counseling?
7. For what population(s) is this theory most appropriate? How does this theory address the social and cultural needs of the client?
8. What additional information might be helpful to know about this case?
9. What may be a risk in using this approach?
Include at least three scholarly references outside of the course textbook in your paper.
Each response to the assignment prompts should be addressed under a separate heading in your paper. Refer to “APA Headings and Seriation,” located on the Purdue Owl website for help in formatting the headings.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. Follow the instructions in the APA Style Guide, which you can find in the Student Success Center.
A rubric is used for this assignment. Please look over the rubric before starting the assignment so you know what is expected of you and how to do it well.
LopesWrite is where you need to send this assignment. In Class Resources, you can find a link to the LopesWrite technical support articles if you need help.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.