On this week, you’ll full an annotated bibliography for a place paper associated to temper issues that you’ll full in Week 5.
An annotated bibliography is a short abstract and evaluation of a journal article. For this task, you need to present an annotated bibliography of a minimum of six peer-reviewed tutorial journal articles describing analysis associated to your chosen subject. The articles don’t must be empirical research however are required to be major sources. Every article should have been printed throughout the previous 5 years.
For extra data on the required format of the bibliography, evaluate an annotated bibliography template. The annotated bibliography can be used as part of the literature evaluate in your course mission due in Week 5.
Select any one of many following subjects in your place paper and create an annotated bibliography in your subject:
- Suicide: Prevention, intervention, and the connection with temper issues
Find a minimum of six peer-reviewed tutorial journal articles in your chosen subject from the South University Online Library. Please be sure that the articles should not greater than 5 to 6 years outdated. To search out extra data on the best way to use the South College On-line Library to entry scholarly journal articles, click on on Library Guide. What can’t be used for articles are internet sources (apart from the library), Wikipedia, textbooks, and different books. For the evaluation portion of the article, it’s anticipated that you’ll use sources just like the textual content or different dependable sources to assist your evaluation. These references can be listed within the reference part.
In a Three- to 5-page Microsoft Phrase doc, assemble the annotated bibliography and tackle the next:
- Write a 2-paragraph abstract for every article.
- Write a 1- to 2-paragraph evaluation and analysis for every article specializing in the way it helps your chosen subject.
- Combine what you discovered in your course readings in that evaluation.
- Use APA format, together with:
- Title web page
- Double area
- Reference web page
- Apply APA requirements to the quotation of sources, together with the usage of in-text citations and full references.