Develop a thorough 6 page implementation plan for the economic initiative you proposed in Assessment 1. Your plan must include a budget for material, staffing, and capital costs over the first five years of the initiative, as well as projected earnings. In addition, include:
• A plan and timeline for rolling out the initiative.
• An analysis of how the initiative may impact other aspects of the organization or care setting.
• An explanation how the initiative can remain viable in the face of environmental changes.
• Sufficient relevant and credible supporting evidence.
• Create a budget for expected costs and earnings over the first five years of your proposed initiative.
o What are the expected material, staffing, and capital costs of your proposed initiative over its first five years?
o What are the projected earnings for your organization or care setting over the first five years of your economic initiative?
o How does this budget take into account the findings and feedback you received on your business case?
o What assumptions are you basing your budget on?
• Create an implementation plan for your proposed initiative that enables achievement of quality or service improvements in an ethical and culturally equitable way.
o Did you create a timeline for the rollout?
o How will you work with relevant stakeholders to ensure that your economic initiative is implemented successfully and sustained?
o How will you ensure that the rollout is conducted in an ethical and culturally equitable manner?
o How will you ensure that the desired quality or service improvements your economic initiative will achieve are on track during and after implementation?
• Analyze the impact of your proposed initiative, once implemented, on other aspects of your organization or care setting and ways in which negative impacts could be mitigated.
o What other aspects of your organization or care setting may be positively or negatively impacted by the implementation of your proposed initiative?
o How will these other aspects of your organization or care setting be affected? (For example, increased workload on a testing department, borrowing of staff hours from another part of the care setting, or better communication with the community.)
o How could you mitigate at least some of the negative effects on other aspects of your organization or care setting?
• Explain your strategies for ensuring that your proposed initiative can remain a viable asset to the organization or care setting in the face of dynamic environmental forces.
o What are the environmental risks to your economic initiative?
o How could your initiative, or aspects of it, still be a viable benefit to your organization or care setting if the environment shifts in unpredictable ways?
o What strategies would you propose implementing to keep all, or a portion of, your initiative a viable net benefit to your organization or care setting?
• Justify the relevance and significance of the quantitative and qualitative economic, financial, and scholarly evidence you used throughout your plan to support your recommendations.
o How is the evidence relevant to your organization or care setting?
o How is the evidence relevant to your proposed economic initiative?
o How does the evidence illustrate a solution that has been successful in the past?
o How does the evidence illustrate that a recommendation is the best course of action for your situation and organization or care setting?
• Write concisely and directly, using active voice.
o Proofread your document before you submit it to minimize errors that could distract readers and make it more difficult for them to focus on the substance of your implementation plan.
• Adhere to the rules of grammar, usage, and mechanics.
Your assessment should also meet the following requirements:
o Format: Format your implementation plan using current APA style. A title page and references page. An abstract is not required.
o A running head on all pages.
o Appropriate section headings.
• Length: Your implementation plan should be 6 pages in length, not including the title page and references page.
• Supporting evidence: Cite 3–5 authoritative and scholarly resources to support your implementation plan. Be sure that your sources include specific economic data.