In this journal, you will have the opportunity to reflect upon your learning in this course. The journal prompts have two parts.
Part One – Course Reflection
• How do the concepts of cognitive psychology connect to what you have learned in other courses in your degree program?
• How has collaborating with students from various programs helped you to grow as a professional?
Part Two – Career/Personal Reflection. Think back to your elevator speech in Week 1.
• How has your view of being an advocate for the needs of learners or clients changed based on the content acquired in this course?
• In what way will you use the information in this class about the brain and its functions help you throughout your future career? How has what you’ve learned in this course changed how you think about being an advocate for the needs of learners or clients?
How will the information you’ve learned in this class about the brain and how it works help you in your future job?
The Week 4 Journal
• Must be a minimum of two double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.) and must include a title page. Please refer to important APA style reminders.
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Running head and page number
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted