Develop and record an 8 slide, asynchronous, presentation to executive leaders of your plan for implementing the proposed educational technology change detailed in the needs assessment and impact statement you completed in Assessments 1 and 2. In addition, develop a detailed outline of your implementation plan, as a supplement to your presentation.
Note: Use this template below to outline your implementation plan. Delete all instructions from the document before submitting your assessment.
Outline the steps for implementing changes in existing educational technologies or aspects of their current use. Consider contingent steps for areas of uncertainty.
Determine the resource requirements for a successful implementation.
• Required human and capital resources.
• Budget projections.
• Technical support requirements.
End-User Training Requirements
Determine the end-user training requirements for successful implementation.
• What is the current level of end-user knowledge and expertise with regard to the proposed changes?
• What are the end-user performance expectations?
• What type of initial and ongoing training and support will end users need?
Outline your plan to evaluate the effectiveness of the change.
• What performance measurement data do you need for a valid assessment?
• How will the data be collected?
• What reasonable conclusions can be drawn from the data?
• Be sure that your slide deck includes the following slides:
o Introduction. (The reasons for your presentation.)
o Planned Change. (Describe the new technology, upgrade, or change in current use.)
o References. (At the end of your presentation.)
Cite 3–5 credible sources from peer-reviewed journals or professional industry publications to support your presentation.