Making a Differential Analysis
Previous to starting work on this task, please learn Chapter 1: Differential Analysis Step by Step in DSM-5: Handbook of Differential Analysis and evaluate the identical case research you used to jot down your Weeks One and Two dialogue boards and Week Three Project.
For this task, you’ll create a differential prognosis for the affected person in your chosen case. This task continues the work you began within the Weeks One and Two dialogue boards and the Week Three task. Make sure you observe the directions in Chapter 1: Differential Analysis Step by Step when creating your differential prognosis. Your task should embrace the next:
- Advocate a prognosis primarily based on the affected person’s signs, presenting issues, and historical past.
- Assess the validity of your prognosis utilizing a sociocultural perspective.
- Examine at the least one evidence-based and one non-evidence-based therapy choice for the prognosis. Analysis a minimal of two peer-reviewed sources to assist your selections.
- Suggest and supply a proof for no less than two historic views and two theoretical orientations which might be inappropriate alternates for the conceptualizations on this case.
The Making a Differential Analysis task
- Have to be three to 5 double-spaced pages in size (not together with title and references pages) and formatted in keeping with APA model as outlined within the Ashford Writing Heart (Hyperlinks to an exterior website.).
- Should embrace a separate title web page with the next:
- Title of paper
- Pupil’s title
- Course title and quantity
- Teacher’s title
- Date submitted
- Should use at the least two peer-reviewed sources along with the course textual content.
- Should doc all sources in APA model as outlined within the Ashford Writing Heart.
- Should embrace a separate references web page that’s formatted in keeping with APA model as outlined within the Ashford Writing Heart.
Fastidiously evaluate the Grading Rubric (Hyperlinks to an exterior website.) for the standards that might be used to guage your task.