Topics and requirements for the final essay of
“Introduction to International Business Law”
1. Given the topic time: November 8, 2022
2. All submission time: December 25, 2022 and 24:00 on the 25th
3. Submission method: meet the following two requirements at the same time: first, submit the Word document to the classroom; Second, submit the paper version to the school committee, and submit it directly to the teacher when the school committee is not available. All of the above submissions are subject to the submission time in Section 2. 4. Must bring a short paper cover, written in a word document, the cover information of the short paper contains the school logo, class, name, student number, and the number of words in this paper.
5. The font times new Roman is the font size of the little four.
6. The number of positive words in the short essay is limited to 800~850.
7. In the process of discussing the following topics, at least one specific example is needed to illustrate
8. In addition to citing the knowledge of the textbook, the discussion process must also have its own original part, that is, no plagiarism and no plagiarism, in case it is the same content as other students.
9. Works Cited lists no more than 5 references and bibliographies, and this section does not count towards the word count of the essay.
10. The thesis is written in English
Please choose a question from the following questions to discuss, (before the end of the course, the teacher may add other questions If you have not yet written it, interested students can choose ).
The English translation of the above topics is as follows
Discuss the important role played by WTO in international business law
Discuss the important role of the United Nations in international business law
The United Nations plays a significant role in international business law in a number of ways. Here are a few examples:
The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) is an agency of the United Nations that focuses on trade, investment, and development issues. It provides a forum for member states to discuss trade and development issues, and it also works to promote the development of international trade and investment rules that are fair and transparent.
The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) is another agency of the United Nations that is responsible for the promotion of the harmonization and modernization of international trade law. It does this by developing and updating legal texts that provide guidance on various aspects of international trade law, such as the sale of goods, the resolution of disputes, and the formation of contracts.
The United Nations also plays a role in the development of international business law through its work on issues such as human rights, labor standards, and environmental protection. For example, the United Nations Global Compact is a voluntary initiative that encourages businesses to align their operations with ten universal principles in the areas of human rights, labor, the environment, and anti-corruption.
Discuss the important role of the International Chamber of Commerce in international business law
Discuss the different roles of judges in the two legal systems
Discuss how cross-border commercial disputes are arbitrated worldwide
Discuss how intellectual property protection is reflected in international trade
How the international community’s intellectual property rights affect our translation industry The impacts of CISG in the context of world trade
Discuss the impacts of INCOTERMS in the context of world trade
The underlined parts can be used directly as the subject question, but please note that these underlined parts are used as the uppercase and lowercase questions of the title
Special offer! Get 15 - 30% discount on all orders - Check Coupons Section
Essay Help for Your Convenience
We Offer the Custom Writing Service with 3 Key Benefits
Our team of professional writers guarantees top-quality custom essay writing results.
Get 24⁄7 help with proofreading and editing your draft – fixing the grammar, spelling, or formatting of your custom writing.
We guarantee a perfect price-quality balance to all students. The more pages you order, the less you pay.
Benefit From App Essay Writers Extras
Along with our writing, editing, and proofreading skills, we want to make sure you get real bang for your buck, which is why we provide all these extra features.
Custom Essay Writing Service
Get your custom writings in the best quality: