Describe your clinical experience for this week.
• Did you face any challenges, any success? If so, what were they?
• Describe the assessment of a patient, detailing the signs and symptoms (S&S), assessment, plan of care, and at least 3 possible differential diagnosis with rationales.
• Mention the health promotion intervention for this patient.
• What did you learn from this week’s clinical experience that can beneficial for you as an advanced practice nurse?
• Support your plan of care with the current peer-reviewed research guideline.
• Your initial post should be 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA 7th style with support from at least 3 academic sources. What did you take away from this week’s clinical experience that will help you as an advanced practice nurse?
• Use the most recent peer-reviewed research guideline to back up your care strategy.
Submission • Your first post should be 500 words long, formatted and cited in current APA 7th style, and supported by at least three academic references.
• Turnitin similarity should be less than 14%
• Quotes “…” cannot be used at a higher learning level for your assignments, so sentences need to be paraphrased and referenced.
• Schuiling, K. D., Likis, F. E. (2022). Gynecologic Health Care with an Introduction to Prenatal and Postpartum Care (4th Ed). Jones & Bartlett Learning, Burlington, MA. ISBN: 9781284182347
• Fitzgerald, A. M. (2017). Nurse Practitioner Certification Examination and Practice Preparation. Philadelphia, PA: F.A. Davis Company. ISBN: 978-0803660427
• Schuiling, K. D., & Likis, F. E. (2022).
o Chapter 7
o Chapter 9
o Chapters 12-14
Online Materials & Resources
• Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library’s Links to an external site. website, locate and read the articles below:
o Ayiasi, R. M., Criel, B., Orach, C. G., Nabiwemba, E., & Kolsteren, P. (2014). Primary healthcare worker knowledge related to prenatal and immediate newborn care: a cross sectional study in Masindi, Uganda. BMC Health Services Research, 14(1), 65. doi:10.1186/1472-6963-14-65
o Stanek, J. (2016). Association of coexisting morphological umbilical cord abnormality and clinical cord compromise with hypoxic and thrombotic placental histology. Virchows Archiv, 468(6), 723-732. doi:10.1007/s00428-016-1921-1
o Best practices in the management and treatment of postpartum hemorrhage. (2017). Contemporary OB/GYN, 2-8.
o Wattie, L. (2017). Implementation of PLAT (Preterm Labor Assessment Toolkit): A System-wide initiative to improve preterm labor outcomes. Contemporary OB/GYN, 621-4.