Comprehensive Mental Status Examination (MSE) For Mental Health Patients
For this assignment, list the parts of a comprehensive mental status examination (MSE) for mental health patients. Give examples of each and describe the significance to the advanced practice nurse.
• The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
• The paper should be formatted per current APA and 2-4 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract, and references page.
• Incorporate a minimum of 5 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
• Complete and submit the assignment by 11:59 PM ET Sunday.
• Late work policies, expectations regarding proper citations, acceptable means of responding to peer feedback, and other expectations are at the discretion of the instructor.