Below are the instructions for the ePortfolio project.
Answer the first 3 questions along with what the apps estimate is your initial carbon footprint.
Then I want you to come up with an idea for what you will do for #4.
As this is going to be a short paper put everything in paragraph form, written in complete sentences and cited correctly.
Link for citation guide and templates. https://library.broadview.edu/apa
1. Select at least 2 of the apps to use.
2. Define and describe what a carbon footprint is.
3. Compare/contrast how each app. tracks your carbon footprint (differences in the questions they ask, and how they collect data). Which do you think was better – and why.
Compare how each app keeps track of your carbon footprint (differences in the questions they ask, and how they collect data). Which one do you like better, and why?
4. How much carbon dioxide do you make? Did it change over the course of the semester? Did you make any changes to the app? like keeping track of how many miles you drive each week.
4. What is your carbon footprint. Did it change over the semester . . . did you edit any of the information in the app. like keeping track of exactly how many miles a week you drive.
5. What can you do with this information? Can you change something that would decrease your carbon footprint – and if so is it something that the app. tracks, did you change it, and how much did it affect your footprint – be sure to take screen shots to use in the project before and afte r so you have a visual reference to refer to in the paper. – essay writers