SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH PAPER ON A DISEASE OR A CONDITION
1. Choose a topic that is interesting and somewhat challenging but make sure it is neither too broad nor too narrow.
2. Research information on the topic. This can be done through the internet or books. When researching on the internet, .edu, .org, and .gov site are generally more reliable.
3. Once information has been obtained, form a thesis statement based not only on the topic, but your comment and conclusion about it.
4. Paper should include: Title, Author’s Name, Course, date
5. All pages numbered and double spaced, Times New Roman, size 12
6. Do NOT use first person, singular, or present tense.
7. The Research Paper should include the following:
iv) Pathophysiology of the disease
vi) Drugs/adverse effects
viii) Life style
xi) Future research-new treatment methods
8. Should be at least 5-8 pages
9. Avoid plagiarism
10. Start research well in advance and hand it in on time.